Put My Experience To Work For You
When you need assistance with a legal matter, most likely you are looking for a lawyer who is capable, experienced and diligent. Above all, you are looking for someone you can trust to treat you and your case with integrity and respect.
At Thomas H. Hisrich Attorney at Law, I represent clients throughout the region with a rare level of legal experience. For over 50 years, I have practiced both in and out of the courtroom, building my negotiating skills, knowledge of Ohio laws and understanding of the local legal systems. Let me put that experience to work for you.
Legal Challenges I Represent
Using my extensive background, I help my clients navigate their cases in a variety of legal areas. My practice areas include:
- Probate administration: If you are left in charge of a loved one’s estate after their death, you will likely need help administering their probate through the court system. I will assist you with making sure that you properly file all documents properly, pay any necessary taxes and other debts, and care for estate assets to ensure proper distribution.
- Real estate law: I advise people regarding the acquisition and sale of real estate. This is a niche area that not many lawyers practice. You need an experienced attorney who knows and understands the complex laws and has the skills to negotiate on your behalf. I also know how to examine titles and prepare transfer documents.
- Estate planning: Protect your legacy and your own financial future by creating a comprehensive estate plan. I can assist you with wills and trusts, powers of attorney, living trusts, living wills and wealth management. These documents make your wishes known while you age and face declining health and after your death.
- Agricultural Law: One of the initial founders of the Ohio state bar association agricultural law section.
- Mineral, oil and gas: If you either own or wish to purchase or lease mineral rights, including oil and gas rights, you need an attorney with experience working in these areas. I have a good understanding of both the law and the types of issues that arise, including the risks involved. I have experience negotiating lease terms and the acquisition of mineral deposits. I can help you create a strategic plan to achieve your legal goals.
No matter which of these describes your legal challenge, rest assured that I have the skills and knowledge to assist you. I will always provide you with an honest assessment of your case and a clear explanation of your options. An ethical attorney will never promise you a certain outcome to your case. Instead, I will work with you to develop an approach that helps you reach your goals and protects your legal rights.
How Can I Help With Your Case?
I look forward to meeting you to discuss how I can help you find a solution to your legal matter. Please contact my office in Dover to schedule an appointment. You can reach out to me online or call me at 330-343-8834. I represent clients throughout Tuscarawas and surrounding counties.